February 21, 2024
Abuja, NG 35 C

A publication of Tari Media & Publications

APC’s continued rule in 2023 will be more worisome, says Atiku

Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) presidential candidate, has made several arguments for why Nigerians should vote against the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the general elections of 2023.

In a statement released on Sunday, Atiku said it would be worrying to for the APC to hold in power after May 29, 2023.

The former vice president claims that Nigerians would have a choice in the 2023 election between freedom and doom, between certainty and a guarantee of failures.

Although it won’t be simple, he continued, efforts must be done now to free Nigeria from socioeconomic suffering.

I realize it’s not an easy undertaking, the statement begins. Allowing the APC to hold onto power after May 29 will be more concerning.

The decision in the upcoming election is between the assurance of a better Nigeria and the APC’s pledge of failure.

One must decide between freedom and death. And I have faith that you’ll exert every effort to prevent socioeconomic misery in Nigeria.

Kwankwaso Still In The Race

The presidential candidate of the New Nigerians Peoples Party (NNPP), Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Sunday spoke on stepping down for another presidential candidate.

Kwankwaso debunked the report that he is planning to back other presidential candidates in the 2023 race.

The former governor of Kano State dispelled this in a statement released by the spokesman of his presidential campaign organisation, Ladipo Johnson.

There had been speculations online that Kwankwaso would step down for either the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar or the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Johnson in a statement made available to newsmen said the NNPP Presidential candidate is in the race to win.

Previous Article

Prince Harry was instructed by King Charles not to bring Meghan to Balmoral to visit the dying Queen.

Next Article

Tukur Mamu: “Leave Us Alone” – DSS Warns Nigerians Against Unguarded Remarks

You might be interested in …

Nigerian reacts over video of pupils being served food on paper as part of FG’s school feeding programme

  In April 2022, the Federal Government had revealed that it spends about N12 billion on the National Home-Grown School Feeding Programmes (NHGSFP) monthly under the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *